Family Favourites Fan Club

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I'm LittleMissJen - Site Administrator.

Go down

Hi, I'm LittleMissJen - Site Administrator. Empty Hi, I'm LittleMissJen - Site Administrator.

Post  LittleMissJen Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello.
For those who don't know me. Im 31 yrs old, married to Russ, have 2 awesome children ( Seth 3yrs and Koree 1mth ) and like many other mums and dads out there, like to provide my family with good, nutritious and generally cheap, home cooked meals.
I personally love to cook. However sometimes cooking can be a pain, you could be tired after work, your 2 days out from shopping and have sweet * all in the fridge, you forgot to defrost the steak, your kids are fussy, someone has an allergy, or you've ran out of ingenious ways to hide veggies in your meals.
So i decided to create a site that allows anyone to share all the good stuff. The fun, the mess, the tastes, the smells, the success stories and also the failures. This is not a site about stars and ratings.. It is about the experiences, the stories behind the meals you create, why it works for you.
So what makes it to the table on a regular basis? What advice can you pass on to help others? What gets your family excited at dinner time? What are your weekend wonders - you know the 15min, heat it up and bam you have a tasty dish meals.
I believe that cooking with and for your family helps create beautiful memories. It is something that should be fun and also a time that should be spent together.
Growing up, I was fortunate enough to have great examples of cooks in my life.. My Mum for her spaghetti, my late Grandpa for those amazing custard tarts and banana pancakes, Aunty Pat for the funky sundaes my sister and i use to make, Dad for his roasts....... the list could go on and on. But as awesome as those beautiful meals tasted, what i remember most is the laughter that sorrounded the tables we ate at.
I hope you enjoy my site and feel inspired to create.
Happy cooking,
Jen
LittleMissJen
LittleMissJen
Admin

https://familyfavourites.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum